Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5 Speed
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to settle an argument. does anybody know where i can get subaru forester XT production numbers, broken down by trim level? basically, i wanna see production numbers for forester XT's with a 5 speed manual here in the US. thanks for any help.

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
I don't think it is offered in a MT in the U.S.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
I never have found actual numbers but here are some things i kind of pieced together. They might not be right though.

The XT accounted for 10% of the models, 40% for the X, and 50% for the XS or X Premium. Only 10% of those got the M/T. The XT Limited vs. non-Limited is a 50/50 split.
So for every 100 Urban gray Foresters made you got:
45 X premium with A/T
5 X premiums with M/T
36 X with A/T
4 X with M/T
4 XT with A/T
4 XT Limited with A/T
1 XT with M/T
1 XT Limited with M/T

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5 Speed
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for those. manual turbos seem pretty rare in the scheme of things, just not on the forums since thats what most enthusiasts buy.

·
Registered
2000 Forester
31 Posts
haha this wouldn't happen to be in response to a certain member on the 'tex, now would it? remember, I have a forester, too :biggrin:

I can't believe I stumbled on to this thread...weird.

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT 5 Speed
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha this wouldn't happen to be in response to a certain member on the 'tex, now would it? remember, I have a forester, too :biggrin:

I can't believe I stumbled on to this thread...weird.
yea some ***, rabbit something :biggrin:

·
Registered
2000 Forester
31 Posts
nothing much, a thread came up at the vortex about enthusiast combinations for cars, and we were rolling off manual transmission cars that were rare. i dont know if I ever said the XT manual wasn't rare...but I was saying that it wasn't nearly as rare as some of the other models named...like a lexus ES250 manual, to name one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts