Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a break down of production numbers for each year.
I would like a break down by Transmission, Color and so on and so on.
I can't find a 5-speed '04-'05. Automatics are like every place I search or call.
I have been trying to trade my wife for hers and buy her a automatic just like hers and she said tough get my own. LOL

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
What good would production numbers do?
The car is sold all over the world.

If you are looking for a car would it help if you knew that there are more blacks than silver made (or sold) - in the end you still have to find one.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wondered how many made to see how long this time it takes to find one. Found the information anyways. They break it down by total number which is like nothing for the XT but still they did not break down color. Subaru is so far behind in customer technology no wonder they sold less total Foresters of all models in one year than Ford sold Mustangs in 2 months. This information does help because most manufactures break it down by region and then it is easier to search and then I would go pick it up.

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,008 Posts
I would be curious too. Some versions were only available one year, like CGM was offered only in 05 in the 03-05 body style, and the XT with manual tranny could only be found in a premium package in 05, not 04.

When I decided I wanted an XT in CGM and a manual, it really limited the availability.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the Office of Business Affairs at Subaru and sent them a letter on my business letter head so maybe I can get a response since they are a public owned company.

·
Registered
2007 Audi S4 Avant 6 spd Triptronic
956 Posts
I am curious too, the WRB 07 XT sports were a 1/2 model year run, I can only imagine that in N. America that the number is pretty low.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts