Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering if someone has Prodrive P7 with 52 offset and if it fits Foresters ok. Are there any problems with it?

·
No more Foz !
03 Impreza Sti
1,912 Posts
chelya said:
I am wondering if someone has Prodrive P7 with 52 offset and if it fits Foresters ok. Are there any problems with it?
I need to know this as well asap !

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,472 Posts
I had the P7's with the 52 offset on my FXT for a while. They fit fine, but you will have less clearance between the wheel and the strut. Be aware that they definitely won't clear most BBK's if you're thinking about upgrading your brakes in the future.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pleiad7 said:
I had the P7's with the 52 offset on my FXT for a while. They fit fine, but you will have less clearance between the wheel and the strut. Be aware that they definitely won't clear most BBK's if you're thinking about upgrading your brakes in the future.
Thank you! I am not planning to upgrade my brakes, so it should be fine.
I tried STI OEM wheels 7.5 with 53mm offset - they fit barely. If we take forester OEM wheels as a base, impreza prodrives p7 will take 10 mm more space inside and sti oem takes 18mm more and they still fit. So I figured I should be fine.
Good link for this:
Wheel Offset Calculator

·
Registered
2008 Forester Sport 2.5XT
282 Posts
Prodrive makes a +48mm offset on the P7's (for the Forester). These are the version I have on my FXT. However, if you're looking for any color besides Bright Flitter, you'll have to get the higher offset version.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CreoSTi said:
Prodrive makes a +48mm offset on the P7's (for the Forester). These are the version I have on my FXT. However, if you're looking for any color besides Bright Flitter, you'll have to get the higher offset version.
Looks good! Thank you for the pic.
What size tires are those? I could not deside between 225/50 and 225/55. Finally got 50 - they were cheaper :)

·
Registered
2008 Forester Sport 2.5XT
282 Posts
chelya said:
Looks good! Thank you for the pic.
What size tires are those? I could not deside between 225/50 and 225/55. Finally got 50 - they were cheaper :)
Thanks. :)

The tires are 225/55/17 Nokian WR's. I went with 55 for the extra sidewall height.

·
Registered
2008 GRB 20th anniversary 6 MT
6,539 Posts
Do these definetely not fit over Brembo brakes? I have found a set in ebay and the seller tells me they fit over his Brembo brakes in his Impreza Sti Type R and also clear AP 6 pots. Has anyone actually tried them over Brembos?
Cheers :)

Edit: just realised that the offset in the title is 52 hence the reason for not fitting over Brembo brakes in Foresters I guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts