98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So far, I've only been able to find a couple of addresses for the prizes:

1. tentenths
2. macsalad
3. crazyoldguy
4. my00forest
5. Aleksey - we just need the photograph, since we have your address on file (calendars).

Everyone else, please email me so we can get prizes out.

Thanks.

BTW, those of you listed should start looking in the mail within about a week or so.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,486 Posts
I'll be MORE than happy to take any unclaimed prizes off your hands...

·
scarred from battle
730 Posts
Roo -

I emailed you a few seconds ago. (I didn't even realize I had won - I never win these things)

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,540 Posts
Roo

I'm pretty sure I emailed my details last week - if you haven't received them let me know and I'll resend.

·
Premium Member
2001 L
9 Posts
Bummer I didnt get the monitor(way to go tentenths!)...BUT i'm so happy with my new shifter kit that arrived today! You guys are great and this will be going on soon...if only it warms up outside, 30 degrees and no garage=frozen fingers(guess the bushings have to go on from under the car?) thanks to the guys at kartboy(mr. kartman?) for donating it and for all the folks here who help this community share knowledge with each other for the imbetterment(real word...i dont think so!) of our cause. To tell the world that wagons ROCK!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Prizes?

I'm curious what you guys are talking about, did I miss a different thread on this subject?....just being snoopy!

·
Premium Member
98 Forester...what else
5,714 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I believe I have your address sitting right here. From all those parts you ordered. Let me make sure...PM it to me again...the part will have a tracking number tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts