Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My driver's side power window (Subaru Forester) is not working in auto mode.Have to press permanently during rolling down and when roll up it stop about an inch and has to pull back the switch..

·
Registered
2017 Forester 2.0XT Limit
11 Posts
Had the same problem. Dealer is replacing the drive motor in a couple of weeks. Windows started working after two days.

·
Registered
2017 Outback
113 Posts
I've had this problem for almost a year. Dealer and I have reset the window many times (but it never works) and I think it's either a bad wiring harness or a computer glitch. Recently I've started having trouble with the door unlock switch on the driver's side. The switch on the passenger side works fine. And two nights ago the automatic headlights wouldn't come on until I played around with the headlight stalk switch.
Dealer wants to fix it but it's out of warranty and he charges like $120/hour....I can't afford that. So I just live with it.

·
Registered
2015 Forester 2.5i CVT
733 Posts
My 2015 driver's window has been acting up last couple months, frequently it won't close all the way, stops about 2/3 of the way closed. Auto open all the way down is fine, very frustrating!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts