Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking at a 2019 Touring and the sales guy at the dealership told me that there are 6 different memory positions available: 2 for each key fob and 2 for the car buttons. I can’t find any reference to this anywhere. Is this correct (that there are 6) or is the guy wrong and there are only 2 memory slots for drivers seat position and one can choose either #1 or #2 from either key fob or from the buttons in the car?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
41,252 Posts
@camner perhaps this thread will help: Drivers seat retract on entry? - how to enable? - SOLVED!

No reference to how many driver profiles are stored? I'm guessing it's 2.

Also...
For the best forum experience, we recommend completing your "Public Profile". Specifically, the "About Me" section (Edit Your Details). This displays every time you make a post on the forum. This will provide information members may need to reply to your forum posts. You can edit this field via the "User Control Panel", aka, "User CP.

If you're using a mobile device, you may need to use a laptop or desktop computer to see all the user tools.

Not completing your Public Profile could result in future threads you create being
until your Public Profile is updated!
Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Registered
2019 Touring CVT
306 Posts
The driver recognition system can register up to 5 different drivers and is not fob dependent. Since I have this available I don’t bother using the seat memory buttons on the door.

·
Registered
364 Posts
The driver recognition system can register up to 5 different drivers and is not fob dependent. Since I have this available I don’t bother using the seat memory buttons on the door.
You can also enable each fob to recall your seat position before entering the vehicle. I assume they just activate one of the 5 already stored. I just use the memory buttons on the door before I get in since the seat position for my wife is too close for me to be able to physically enter and driver recognition only works about 50% of the time for me. I've never enabled FOB recognition since we just grab whatever key.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts