1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YouTube - Fight on SF Muni Bus in Chinatown - HIGH QUALITY ORIGINAL

Here's the background:
-African-American lady is sitting in one seat, blocks the seat next to her with her bag.
-Chinese lady has a bunch of bags and wants to sit in that bag seat, asks nicely to sit there and gets ignored. Starts up a conversation with another passenger about how rude the African-American lady is. African-American lady knows she being talked about so she stands up and talks back.
-Verbal argument ensues.
-At one point, the African-American lady says something about "I guarantee you that you will be off this bus."

But watch to find out who gets off the bus!

THIS IS NOT A RACIAL ISSUE. It's about courtesy and respect for others.

May the righteous underdog win!

·
Premium Member
2012 camry se 6AT
2,861 Posts
It's funny how the one that threw first would be the one that ran first.

·
Registered
2009 Forester X 5MT
4,325 Posts
Werd. I see that ***** all the time in NY. On the subways, people will put their bags on the seats, or even worse, wet umbrellas. Or, they don't let people off the train before bumrushing in to get a seat. People have no courtesy whatsoever.

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
Or, they don't let people off the train before bumrushing in to get a seat. People have no courtesy whatsoever.
That drove me nuts when I had to fly often. I was stuck dealing with 3 bags, and one of them was always heavy - no way around it. Dealing with concourse and rental car buses was always such a PITA. Concourse buses are the worst since everyone is in a hurry whether they need to be or not. It's exactly as you say - a rush to get on without letting others off the bus first. The irony is that the trip is quicker if they wait for people to debark before barging their way on.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,956 Posts
Thats how we do it in the Bay.. LOL!!!! OMG.. people are so lame. I have to admit that asian lady had fight in her.. WOW. But also check out the guy in the vest and white hat the end. That dude is chilling hard with his Eric Estrata's on... hahahahahaaha
I love San Francisco.... Out here we call that HYPHY. everyone go dumb...

·
Registered
NA No more! :(
8,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol you guys can't hear it in this version of the video, but an old chinese guy was yelling, "beat her ***! don't let her treat you like that! beat her ***!" in the background.

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,639 Posts
da-da-daaaaaaaamn! The asian lady wasn't taken any crap.

Violence is bad.

Okay, but, that was fun to watch. Looks like no one got really hurt...

·
Registered
2009 Forester 2.5x
706 Posts
You make a Chinese lady that mad, sumpin's gonna happen...I know, cuz I'm married to one! Where was the bus driver hiding while all this was going on? It was gratifying to see that some of the other passengers were willing to step in, once the fists of fury started flying.
Steve
09 2.5X

·
The Sub kit guy
2005 Forester X & XT VF39
13,100 Posts
When I took the bus to work I saw crap like that all the time. 2 years ago Iswitched to the train, and not once have I seen any type arguement or anything like that going on.

·
Premium Member
2017 VW Golf SportWagen 5MT
10,887 Posts
That Asian lady fights awesome. I love it when she kicks with foot, reminds me of Chun-Li in Street Fighter.

Yep, that's how we roll out here in the Yay Area -- at least nobody had to bust a cap.

Stan

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,956 Posts
That Asian lady fights awesome. I love it when she kicks with foot, reminds me of Chun-Li in Street Fighter.

Yep, that's how we roll out here in the Yay Area -- at least nobody had to bust a cap.

Stan
Chun Li! She was the one! :rock:

·
Registered
06 Forester
389 Posts
lol! not the first black pissing off an asian and black gets beaten up situation i've seen.. both are basically loud, one is loud almost all the time and the other gets really loud when they get pissed.. both are familiar with "hitting" other people but one actually just retaliates and doesnt back out and keeps hitting back till they cant hit any more :biggrin: so, do you really want to piss off the one in the latter descriptions? nah, just look for someone else if you want a yelling session..

i would have gotten out of that bus like a bat out of hell as soon as it pulled over..

btw, i've gotten out of public transportation earlier than expected quite a few times because of fights, yelling and seeing a boarding passenger that is armed (gun in a holster).. gives me enough reason to keep myself awake..

·
Registered
2010 Forester
144 Posts
There are just too many people.

Interesting that you must pass a test and get a license to drive, or even cut HAIR,
but we let just anyone mate and spawn.

Consequences are obvious and inevitable. Just look around.
We need some natural disasters. Thin the herd a bit.

Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts