Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
41 - 60 of 237 Posts

· Registered
2000 Forester S turbo
111 Posts
Hi to everyone from Slovenia.

For about a month now, I'm a proud new owner of a MY 2000 S turbo. This is not my first Subaru, I owned a Legacy 2.0, MY '96 before...

So far so good, I'm very pleased with the car... Due to bad availability of the tuning parts which brings additional costs, I will leave the engine stock for now. But there will be some mods of the interior - custom front speaker panels, custom subwoofer enclosure in the trunk, and I'm also thinkig about installing car PC with the 7' touchscreen into the box at the top of the dash... :rock: :icon_biggrin:

Will keep you up to date with the work... :Banane37:

· Registered
2002 2002 S Turbo AWP
141 Posts
Hi everyone!

Just signed up after a heads up from some of you guys over on scoobynet:icon_biggrin:

Located in Central Scotland. Recently purchased a 2005 XTen which I picked up for a great price from a private seller in Lightwater Surrey.

Have owned 8 Subarus since 1997 (including three Foresters:biggrin:)

I'm an old hat at modding Imprezas but new to the Forester game so thinking of 18's, full Exhaust system, lowered, Andy F remap etc etc... so will be looking for some guidance from those of you in the know :Banane35:

Cheers

Gus

· ..now Maidstone
MY14 Audi SQ5 8AT
2,145 Posts
Hi Gus,

Welcome, have a look at Petes spec (Bartop) in the for sale bit at the top for guidance....

Cheers,

Mark

· Registered
2002 S-Turbo Auto
9 Posts
Sunny Margate.... really pleased I found this site... I always feel a little lonely (And proud) to show off my Forester - love it to bits and have no idea why it isn't more popular.

· Registered
2001 Forester S
6 Posts
Hello,

Another new member here, 2001 Forester S in Red located in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.

Have driven a friends car and liked it so much, bought one of my own.

· Registered
2014 Audi S4 Black Ed Semi auto
316 Posts
Do you mean the rear lights? Where did you source them from?
Grade A subaru. 01663 744114.

Ill put some pics up later.

The nuts were a bit of a pig to get to (in the dark!!!), but the connectors were all wired up the same as the UK lights. So no real messing about.

· ....Snarf-Snarf
2008 Forester XT Sports
2,864 Posts
Hello, I'm from a distant part of the earth known as Southern California. Anaheim to be exact. I'm about 5 mins from disneyland. And the sad part is that I never go there. I guess it's just to rich for my blood. I'd rather spend my money on my car. I get to enjoy it everyday.

I would like to thank everyone that makes this forum Possible. And to let them know that I appreciate it Very much. Thank you!! :biggrin:

Oh and I'd also like to thank all the members that contribute so much as well. You all :rock:!!!

· Registered
MY08 2.5XT Turbo
56 Posts
Belgrade, Serbia.

MY08 Turbo on the route from Japan to here, due in 20 days. Topaz gold, beige leather. Can’t wait for the day...

· Registered
2003 2.0XT
33 Posts
Hi from near Portsmouth Hants (lovedean) new to Subaru actually first jap car I have ever driven or owned ! not sure if i have made the right choice as already got problem with up pipe as it has a hole in it ! but forum proving useful thus far. ordered new header up pipe combo from ebay ! Andy

41 - 60 of 237 Posts