Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
admin
2019 3.6R & 98 Forester Atlanta, GA
7,249 Posts

04 Western North Carolina meet @ Pisgah.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
Let's see...

Just a few pics from my extensive collection. I like getting down and dirty, what can I say... :p

·
Registered
2003 Forester
169 Posts
My car looks like pleiad's weekly :lol:

Right now it has some nice mud streaks all over it. I'll take pics tommorow if I remember!

PS: Jbleee your car needs to get dirty more often! IMHO gold foresters look 10x better covered in dirt and grime than clean :) (like mine)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree!
Think its bad for the paint and clear coat if its always covered in crap, mud, and dirt?

·
K.I.T.T. meet A.L.I.C.E.
2008 Forester XT 4EAT
837 Posts
Here are some from a trip through the Ocala State Forest in Florida:

·
Registered
2003 Forester
169 Posts
jbleee said:
I agree!
Think its bad for the paint and clear coat if its always covered in crap, mud, and dirt?
It might be a bit, but dirt is not very corrosive so I dont think its bad. Well, I hope not because my car is constantly covered in grime from driving to the mountains every weekend.

·
Premium Member
03 2.5X 5MT
653 Posts
Hmmmm.....me like this thread. Unfortunately I have gotten my car super dirty, but have never taken much in the way of photos of it....time for it now!

·
Premium Member
'09 X
370 Posts
Here are a few. Gotta Love getting off the tar!!

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,439 Posts
Since I dont want to hurt my car's feelings and post some of the really dirty pics I have

Here are some from today

It was 40 out today so you bet I was in our driveway washing my car!

One Hour Later.

·
Registered
2003 Forester
169 Posts
I wasn't to be outdone by jbleee, but I wasn't able to get it properly muddy :(. I was however able to have some fun in a muddy field (no action shots this time ;))

Cheers
-Jeff

·
Harbor Fright
2005 XT
362 Posts
My 'silver' FXT two days after a wash- too much salt in WNY, as usual...

Attachments

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
Dont you guys have any dirt?
Pleiad7 has the idea, at least she seems to know how to get down and dirty!

A little bit of dust...

Maybe a bit of mud art

On the mirror...

Down the side...

On the bonnet/hood

About to get washed...

The day after that wash I got it muddy again, less dirt more mud and it was a mess. Took it back to the carwash and the guy looks at it and goes "you again, so soon!!" and then asked if I wanted to take a photo first.
We have water restrictions so you cant wash your car, you have to go to a carwash. They make good money out of me - hit me with the "extra for very dirty".
There was another XT in the carwash that day, with just 2 bays there were side by side. The lady who owned the other looked at mine, I smiled (the smile of someone who is proud of making such a mess) and she asks "so thats a black one?" - um no, its blue, but not that you could tell at the time.

·
Harbor Fright
2005 XT
362 Posts
Magish said:
What tires are you using on your WRX wheels?
Nokian RSI's, stock size. Having a ball driving the daylights out of them in all conditions- they are wearing evenly, and unlike the stockers, no squealing in the dry!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts