2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll start, I'm the one in the middle:

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,679 Posts
That's not Peaty. Look at the avatar--Peaty has a long, long black nose.

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,679 Posts
OMG! New avatar. Peaty's nose has grown. Longer than Pinnocchio's. All that good stuff he's been telling us for so long must have been lies!

·
Ze flying Russian
2007 STI
2,008 Posts
The guy in green shirt looks like MarkyD ... at least reminds me his old avatar. :)

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
Me about a week ago - the hair is getting longer now but the beard is gone (it was only a weeks growth)

damn - looks funny, ok took another from today.

Here is one from a year ago, you cant see most of the hair, but it was quite long.

Finally me from a couple of years ago (last time I did the shave head and start hair cycle).

The hairstyle changes pretty radically for a while, then goes into a few years of growing. So its kinda fun at the moment that its different each week.

yeah I know - I look like a cross between Brad Pitt and Mel Gibson!!

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,459 Posts
Here's me checking out the chick cars at the SF Auto Show... :wink:

... and kayaking on the Gualala River.

·
Premium Member
2004 Forester XT PP
10,114 Posts
Aleksey said:
The guy in green shirt looks like MarkyD ... at least reminds me his old avatar. :)
:mrgreen: 8)

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Okay, illl post!

The Azn one...
Thats my good friend from middle school that i visited in LA during winter break recently with his 98 WRX engine swapped RS....mmmmmm

·
Ze flying Russian
2007 STI
2,008 Posts
your friend needs to do something with that big dent on the front bumper. :D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
hahahah ....ya he told me he ran off the freeway....0h n03s stock RS brakes cant do the job :shock:

·
Ze flying Russian
2007 STI
2,008 Posts
jbleee said:
hahahah ....ya he told me he ran off the freeway....0h n03s stock RS brakes cant do the job :shock:
Buy him an anchor ... a big one, from a cruise ship. You can also write BREMBO on it and paint it in yellow. 8)

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT 4EAT
177 Posts
Here goes nothing... This is a pic of me in Colorado just south of Denver in August 05 in the mountains right when the freeway begins to downhill for the next few hours. :D

1 - 20 of 1363 Posts