Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1395 Posts

·
Registered
04 FXT
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I think we need to have a thread that makes it super easy to find what the many different suspension setups/combos will look like. Rather than having to search through all the different pictures and threads, I think there should be a thread where the ONLY thing posted is a couple pictures of your car (from the front, side, rear) and a list of your suspension mods, the model/year of your ride, and name of wheels if want. Ideally, if you have a before/after it would be best but if you don't have the before its not as important. Please dont post random car pics or pics of your sways/struts/endlinks i.e. things that don't affect your ride height.

Try and keep posts limited to pics or specific questions so we can keep it as efficient as possible :discomonkey:

02-03 WRX KYB AGX + JDM Forester STi Pinks

02-03 WRX KYB AGX w/ 05 Prodrive STi springs

·
Registered
05MY Second SG6 4EAT > JDM 5MT
5,720 Posts
^
o, yeah. i forgot about the AWD badges. what's the difference between PSM and CGM? to me, it looks like PSM is more silverish (lighter)?

sorry, i took the pictures against the sun:

04 WRX Wagon springs on WRX Wagon struts

04 WRX Wagon springs on WRX Wagon struts

_taF

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,109 Posts
Forester STI pink springs on stock struts

Forester-specific Swift Sport springs on stock struts

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,109 Posts
Ok, just for you... :biggrin:

03 WRX wagon struts and Prodrive WRX lowering springs

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
pleaid7: ty ty ty

i can't wait to get my Prodrive springs today. what's taking so long?! :confused:

fat_boy05: are those Prodrive wheels on the white WRX Wagon across the street?

_taF

·
Registered
5,720 Posts
^
cant' believe i missed that. lmao

dang UPS guy is taking so long. i usually get UPS shipments around noon. it's going to get dark soon and it's going to be cold. ughh...

_taF

·
....Snarf-Snarf
2008 Forester XT Sports
1,429 Posts
Okay, I've decided not to torture everyone with more pics of my car. I'm sure you all are tired of me whoring my pics around :lol:

FWIW I'm on Megan C.O.'S On 18x7.5 wheels. If you do a search for my threads you'll find plenty of pics. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 1395 Posts