Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
Sorry for the delay guys, been short handed this week and our call center is moving to a new building.

To be honest with the the packages that our website builds aren't always the best package options. This feature is on the list for improvements. I will look into some 16" packages for you guys and let you know what I find.

-Travis

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
First, we are starting a promo Monday that is good for $90.00 off any wheel and tire package. (not sure the full details yet) I have asked if we can extend this offer to you guys early for these packages and was giving the OK. That said, here is the details. If you purchase any wheel and tire package/ combination below with steel wheels you will get $90.00 off the package. If you purchase a package with Momo wheels you will get $100.00 off your package. You will have until the end of next weeks promo to make a purchase (I will add the end date when I know what it is), you will need to call your order in and mention this site to get the discount.

Ok, so here's what we have left... Winter tires are built once a year, we purchase as much as we are allowed to upfront. They are delivered to us in August and September. After our stock is sold out, we will not have more until the following year. We can not order in an additional winter tires.

16" wheels:
16x6.5 steel wheel
Momo Winter

16" Winter tire:
235/60R16 Hankook IceBear W300

*Here are a few other winter tires that may work but they are shorter than the OE tire.
225/55R16
225/55R16 Hankook W300
225/55R16 Yokohama W Drive

17" Wheel (winter):
Momo Winter

17" Winter Tire options:
225/55R17 Hankook IceBear W300
225/55R17 Michelin Alpine Pa3

Additional size: Taller than stock tire
225/60R17 Hankook I-Pike W409

If you are wondering what the best fit will be for your Forester. Post your year make and model and Matt or I will help. You can also call Matt at 1.888.459.4080 ext 1865. Tomorrow his extension will change to 51865.

-Travis

·
Registered
22,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Matt and Travis, thanks for getting this together.

I have a 2007 Forester XT sports, and I would love the 16" steel wheels with the 235/60/16 hankook tires shipped to 41042. Feel free to private message me the total price.

·
Registered
22 Posts
09 2.5x premium
i am considering a package. would like 16" steel and cheapest winter tires. would like to minimize mileage/speedo error, so willing to consider 17" if need be, or upsize 16" tires to get close to OEM size. Currently have OEM 17" premium package wheels and tires

·
Supporting Vendor
866 Posts
09 2.5x premium
i am considering a package. would like 16" steel and cheapest winter tires. would like to minimize mileage/speedo error, so willing to consider 17" if need be, or upsize 16" tires to get close to OEM size. Currently have OEM 17" premium package wheels and tires
The wheel and tire options I posted above are based on the 09 model so most of them would work well for you. Stick to the 235/60R16's or a 17" package with the 225/55R17 so the best fitment.

Here's a link so you can compare.

Tire size Calculator

You can place an order online or call us if it is easier for you. If you are interested in the Momo wheels, you will have to call to get the additional $10 savings.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts