Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1999 s/tb
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

A question I came home from work and the imboliser wouldnt work. I have gone back to the car to start it, but no lights at all. The interior light comes on, so does hazard lights work and the light around the where key goes but thats all, so when you turn the key nothing at all. Could it be the battery is dead.

Cheers

Loz

·
Registered
1999 s/tb
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wasnt the battery in the end, had all that checked out. Was a fuse for the alarm system which is below the steering column which has hanging down. Now I know why there some spare fuses in the little pocket by the fog light switch. Sorry keeping posting stupid questions, its a learing experience for me.

Also another question, where the little pull down pocket is. There is another switch, any ideas? odes anybody else have this switch.

Thanks

Loz

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,572 Posts
Switch could be one of many...

A picture would help.

·
Registered
1997 T/tb
511 Posts
Wasnt the battery in the end, had all that checked out. Was a fuse for the alarm system which is below the steering column which has hanging down. Now I know why there some spare fuses in the little pocket by the fog light switch. Sorry keeping posting stupid questions, its a learing experience for me.

Also another question, where the little pull down pocket is. There is another switch, any ideas? odes anybody else have this switch.

Thanks

Loz
do you have a parking marker on the front bumper? press this switch and it should pop up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts