Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Recovering Modaholic
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if I decide to have my VF39 ported/polished before installation would this require added fuel upgrades (injectors)? I'm definately porting the wastegate to prevent boost creep (just in case) but would it be worth the extra $?

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
um....let me say...HELL YEAH. I have not seen boost creep in sub zero high altitude weather even. Its well worth the $100. Is Davenow on NASIOC doing it? I recommend him. HE did a great job on mine.

·
Registered
2006 RX8
423 Posts
GTP,
Based on your referral earlier, I had left Davenow a PM, but never heard back from him, so I am not sure he is still interested in supporting this kind of turbo work anymore. This does seem like a worthy mod, though considering all of the problems people seem to have with the stock vf39 and boost creep. Btw- Are you running a catless DP?

Jeff

·
Fear the Gorilla!
181 Posts
N10S said:
GTP,
Based on your referral earlier, I had left Davenow a PM, but never heard back from him, so I am not sure he is still interested in supporting this kind of turbo work anymore. This does seem like a worthy mod, though considering all of the problems people seem to have with the stock vf39 and boost creep. Btw- Are you running a catless DP?

Jeff

No, I have a catted Helix DP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts