Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13 Forester XT 4EAT
4,182 Posts
Awesome presentation. Did you check out the "go" button!

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,385 Posts
WOW! I'd love to have a drive, especially down the autobahn (Manic motorway :devilgrin ) but 217mph and 189mph out of a cheyenne, man thats fast but doesnt detract from how ugly the thing is.

But the price tag, $287K I'm pretty sure you could build the fastest Forester STI on earth for that :drool:

mike

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
mykp said:
WOW! I'd love to have a drive, especially down the autobahn (Manic motorway :devilgrin ) but 217mph and 189mph out of a cheyenne, man thats fast but doesnt detract from how ugly the thing is.

But the price tag, $287K I'm pretty sure you could build the fastest Forester STI on earth for that :drool:

mike
One thing you left out: RUF production cars come w/ a warranty.

It better for six figures;)

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Just got my new issue of Excellence in the mail. Here's a nice article on the new Turbo:
http://excellence-mag.com/art1/art1p1.html

All these superlatives about 911 turbos and nobody mentions the original ultimate 911 turbo? Yellow Bird? It's still running and running strong (was just in the US for approximately 2500 miles).

·
BLUE WASABI, (#2 Info Provider)
2008 SG Model D
9,051 Posts
JM1 said:
Just got my new issue of Excellence in the mail. Here's a nice article on the new Turbo:
http://excellence-mag.com/art1/art1p1.html

All these superlatives about 911 turbos and nobody mentions the original ultimate 911 turbo? Yellow Bird? It's still running and running strong (was just in the US for approximately 2500 miles).
"Yellow bird" also know as the RUF CTR (or RUF CTR1) was surpassed by the newer CTR2...they have the CTR3 in the works right now.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Newer isn't always better! I'd rather have the original which is one of very few instead of one of many.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts