Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2017 SJ XT
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, no luck in the marketplace with people's unwanted 20mm rear arb bushes so....

Can anyone recommend a good supplier for poly bushes, ideally a company who normally carries some stock so I can fit my new arb this weekend? Havne't found anything on fleabay or google so far...

I thank you.

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,566 Posts
Then you would have to pay forum trader fee's..........

·
Registered
2017 SJ XT
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK, so I get home tonight to unwrap my fleabay STi arb.. and they've kindly donated the original bushes -:chair: probably best to upgrade to poly bushes anyway.

The breaker also left on the droplinks - these are a C shape and different from my OEM ones. Am I right in thinking I can't use this as they were off an Impratza??

A

·
0 Posts
Are they steel with yellow bushes? if so you are very lucky and have a set of whiteline drop links, they will fit as well :biggrin:

·
Don, King of the parts diagram
MY11 WRX STi Sedan 6MT
5,870 Posts
OK, so I get home tonight to unwrap my fleabay STi arb.. and they've kindly donated the original bushes -:chair: probably best to upgrade to poly bushes anyway.

The breaker also left on the droplinks - these are a C shape and different from my OEM ones. Am I right in thinking I can't use this as they were off an Impratza??
"C" shaped drop links are from Impreza and SF forester.

·
Registered
2017 SJ XT
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Don (again). When I get this fitted then, I'll have some C shaped drop links up on the markeptplace!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts