FOTM March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Battle Wagon The Lazy One
1,358 Posts
Such good choices. Awesome shots everyone. It was a tough choice between 3 that's for sure!

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT Touring CVT
79 Posts
Good luck to all of the contestants! Lots of amazing pictures submitted!
I was really happy to see this thread of Foresters enjoying the snow - I was happy to be a part of it too :)

·
Registered
2005 Impreza RS 4EAT (sob)
431 Posts
I ended up voting for dustingwhale... That forest looked intense! (Intensely covered with snow, I mean. :p)

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
251 Posts
A lot of nice photos, but I was upset as there wasn't a single action shot...

Tough decision regardless.

·
Registered
1999 Forester L 5 Speed
277 Posts
tough one. Great shots all around. I like the more creative and artistic shots starting to pop up.

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i Prem 6sp Manual
802 Posts
Wow...we have some amazing photographers in this group! My favorite has to be Douglas G's shot with the gear on the ground and the dog playing with its human in the background. It just hit a chord with me.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Resident Coffee Addict
2012 X Premium 5 Speeds of AWESOMENESS
562 Posts
Voted... I kinda wish I had some better snow (can't believe I am saying that! I hate the white stuff!) So I could have entered this month. Really good shots, everyone, it was hard to chose.

·
Registered
2015 XT Premium CVT
2,857 Posts
The pictures are great looks like the Forester in its natural habitat. Main reason I am buying one. Very tough to pick one over another.

·
Registered
2018 Forester XT Touring
1,323 Posts
damn, as I was scrolling I thought my choice was an easy one.. by the time I got to the end I wasn't sure at all. Will come back to choose after some thought.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.