Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1998 Forester
602 Posts
I say we try it on the US congress.

1) If it works we'll have time to figure the economy out before they wake up and make it worse

-or-

2) If it doesn't....it will give that 3rd party a chance in the next election.

Let's do it !

·
Official sf.org decal guy
2006 FXT
12,516 Posts
wow that's pretty cool.

So does this debunk the thought that the brain dies when deprived oxygen? Maybe i'm not understanding this fully. Or is it just that this is a way to dramatically decrease the amount of oxygen while still allowing the basic functions to continue?

·
Super Moderator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
17,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow that's pretty cool.

So does this debunk the thought that the brain dies when deprived oxygen? Maybe i'm not understanding this fully. Or is it just that this is a way to dramatically decrease the amount of oxygen while still allowing the basic functions to continue?
The way I read it, it seems to say that the brain doesn't die directly from deprivation of oxygen, but from irreversible events brought about by deprivation of oxygen. H2S appears to stop those events from taking place, leaving everything at least temporarily the way it was.

This could be huge!

·
Premium Member
12 Premium 5-speed
4,733 Posts
I'm going to make an ***-load of money supplying the gas. Gotta get started soon so my company doesn't fall behind.

·
Registered
2009 2.5X EJ253 Manual
2,830 Posts
Dog farts are probably extra rich in Hydrogen Sulfide, so immersion time in a dog fart chamber might command a premium fee in regards to what duderotomy was talking about.

·
TANSTAAFL
2010 2.5X Premium AFF 4EAT
481 Posts
I say we try it on the US congress.
That might be risky. If that plan doesn't work they might wake up and start spending the US into oblivion, get us bogged down in foreign entanglements, split the American citizenry up into hostile factions, and alienate most of the rest of the world.

Oh, wait...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts