Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been shopping around the last couple weeks and I think I'll be going for a 2020 Premium w/ push button start and power lift gate (option 15).

Larger nav screen would have been a nice option, but alas I'd have to go with a Sport if I wanted that.

I'm in Los Angeles (9.5% state tax!) and am shopping around between 3 different dealerships. So far the best price I've been quoted is $27,855 + tax.

Seems a bit high but as this is Los Angeles, not sure how much wiggle room I really have on this. Costco's "invoice price" puts this vehicle at $27,885 + tax.

Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fellow Los Angeles resident here. I just bought a premium with package 14 with yesterday. Not sure if Antelope Valley Subaru was in your radar since they're a bit out of the way, but you should give them a try if you haven't. They gave me a highly competitive quote, which was similar to prices I've seen here. They also made the process really easy. No hidden fees or anything. Dm me if you want details.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks but definitely way too far out of the way for me. I ended up picking up a 2020 Premium Forester the other day for a few hundred less than the quotes price in the OP.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts