Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Forester 4 speed auto
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had Pirelli P4's on my Mazda3, and thought they were aces. I have kept Pirellis on most of my cars since my Mustangs (06 and 09) came with the PZero Neros, and I like them a lot. Just wondering, thanks. Mostly highway for my Forester, (150 miles a day) and will be driving in all weather here in PA, including snow.
Mike B

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, they are on, I just got them installed. They feel great so far, (as mentioned I have been driving on Pirellis for some years now.) They have some impressive numbers, having a 760 treadwear rating, and a 98T weight/speed rating, so they should be good to go. The OEM Bridgestones Duelers were down to the wear bars at 29K... after the last snowstorm here, I figure it's false economy to try to wring out additional miles right now. Were it summer, I'd drive 'em a few thousand more, but not now, it's not worth it.
Mike B
PS: did I just respond to myself? :shake:

·
Registered
2012 XT Touring 4EAT
3,751 Posts
Well, they are on, I just got them installed. They feel great so far, (as mentioned I have been driving on Pirellis for some years now.) They have some impressive numbers, having a 760 treadwear rating, and a 98T weight/speed rating, so they should be good to go. The OEM Bridgestones Duelers were down to the wear bars at 29K... after the last snowstorm here, I figure it's false economy to try to wring out additional miles right now. Were it summer, I'd drive 'em a few thousand more, but not now, it's not worth it.
Mike B
PS: did I just respond to myself? :shake:
I've had Pirelli P4's (and other models) on other vehicles in the past and they're excellent. For whatever reasons (probably marketing), they have never been that popular in the US. When my Michelins wear down a bit, I may look into a set of P4's.

p.s. Yes, you did respond to yourself. The black helicopters are on the way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had Pirelli P4's (and other models) on other vehicles in the past and they're excellent. For whatever reasons (probably marketing), they have never been that popular in the US. When my Michelins wear down a bit, I may look into a set of P4's.

p.s. Yes, you did respond to yourself. The black helicopters are on the way.
I am wearing a double ply tin foil hat, sir. The helicopters don't bother me, LOL.:Banane28:
Mike B

1 - 4 of 4 Posts