Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.5i Prem Automatic
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up and installed the Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS and have been pleased with it so far. Using Svxdc's forward harness, made it a breeze to connect the SWC, and microbypass. Question is, any way to pull pictures off your attached iphone to use them as a background?? Any pointers help. Thanks

·
Registered
2014 Forester 2.0XT Auto
105 Posts
Just picked up and installed the Pioneer AVH-X8500BHS and have been pleased with it so far. Using Svxdc's forward harness, made it a breeze to connect the SWC, and microbypass. Question is, any way to pull pictures off your attached iphone to use them as a background?? Any pointers help. Thanks
Hey I've been looking into that same head unit for my car when Its ready for pickup, it got some pretty good reviews. I love the fact you can stream music wireless through bluetooth with your phone. No more aux cable! How do you like the GPS on it??

From what I'm reading people aren't able to upload a photo directly from their phone. From what I'm reading online (since I don't have the unit to mess around with.) you need to upload it through a USB flash drive on the units USB input and set it to USB mode and do it from there. The image also needs to be in the correct format.

Hope it works out or you're able to solve it! I'm curious to know as well considering that's the unit i'll most likely be going with as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts