Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Just thought I'd share some pics from our meet-up/rally which occurred last weekend.

We had well over 50 Foresters attend, which was excellent given the inclement weather! Luckily the weather improved on the Sunday when we conducted the main photoshoot.

Activities included a cruise/drive through the hills, a motorkhana event, and other activities including a charity auction and raffle that raised over $4000 for charity!

Anyhow, here are some quick pics:

·
Premium Member
06 FXT
2,262 Posts
That's awesome! Thanks for sharing the pics with us, pete_mac.

Maybe you could answer this question for me:

What are the gold wheels on the black Forester to the right? It looks like an Advan RS, but the center is a bit different. Looks sharp. I like it.

S

·
0 Posts
!!!

Look at all of those Foresters! *jealous* :D

thanks for sharing, awesome pics!

·
Registered
13 Forester XT 4EAT
4,167 Posts
Holy cow. That's a lot of Foresters. And that shot from above is incredible. Beautiful place.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
On the 3rd picture. 3rd forester fromt he right. Are those 20's or possibly even 22's. Must be a rough ride, but wow, where's the tire.

·
Sydney Dinner Organiser
MY05 XT luxury
1,694 Posts
I think there was a few cars with 20s. Some with very low suspension. Lots of bling, plenty of zing!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bland said:
On the 3rd picture. 3rd forester fromt he right. Are those 20's or possibly even 22's. Must be a rough ride, but wow, where's the tire.
Thanks for the comments re: the pics guys! The overhead pic was taken by Cotty, so I cannot take any credit for that one. The whole weekend was simply quite awesome... we had a lot of fun! We are aiming for over 100 cars at the next meet-up to be held in Sydney!

Yeah, the rims on that Forester are 20's... probably running 35-profile rubber I'd say! There are heaps of Foresters rolling around on big rims now.

I will try to find out the make/model of wheel that is on the black kitted XT Forester (gold rims).

cheers
Pete

·
Registered
41 Posts
WOW!! thats alot of nice foresters!!! lets juste say there arent that many here in canada!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Kevin said:
Is that a rapid response ambulance Forester I see in one pic - fantastic! :clap1:
Kevin, it sure is mate!

It was only an XS non-turbo, and someone joked that if it were an XT turbo, it would have been called a 'VERY rapid response ambulance'! he he he...

We really turned some heads that weekend... the Coffs Harbour locals were stunned at the quantity and quality of cars.

cheers
Pete

1 - 20 of 60 Posts