Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after I got my swifts installed the other day...http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f70/sittin-swifts-about-time-77885/ I needed to get some new pics taken.

So here are the results from earlier this evening. I found a nice open parking lot near my work with a small view of Mt. Rainier in the background to compliment the Scooby

Enjoy!

mmm those SF.com stickers sure are pretty!:cool:

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks bad a$$!! How's the ride?
Better than I EVER expected it to be! I can seem to get loose in the corners anymore though :icon_frown: I think that is a good thing though... next up is gonna be some front and rear sway bars then I think I will be set for drive comfort

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
Dam that looks good.
ARe you heading to the WCSS in Cashmere?

joe r

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dam that looks good.
ARe you heading to the WCSS in Cashmere?

joe r
Maaaaannnn I have to work that whole weekend! I am SO bummed! It would only take me two hours to get there I should just go over for the night...hmmm:shrug:

·
Pleiads' biggest leghumper
04's 2 FXT's.
9,263 Posts
If you need a place to stay let me know. You can camp at my place & I am about 3 to 5 minutes away from the Fair Grounds in Cahmere. Or I can hook you up in Wenatchee at the Holiday Inn Express.

joe r

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those wheels are epically tasteful.
I couldn't agree with you more!

We need to get you a wing. They are on sale at SubaruGenuineParts.com || Where Genuine is Better! in your color of psm... If you need help installing it I work cheap. My rate is budlight & pizza.

joe r
I have been thinking about getting on for sure. The look so sharp! Budlight and pizza is not a bad working combination at all! I will see what I can do!
And as far as camping goes... I don't know if I'm going to be able to swing the day off but we shall see!

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
BTW, I have an STi rear sway bar and bushings that I'll sell for cheap, if you're interested. You'd need to pick up some mounts and bushing clamps, but those should be cheap.

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks great Dan!!! Nice pictures, and welcome to the Swift Club. :Banane08:
Thanks Ian! I think we need to do that run again and maybe I won't slide on some of those corners as much! As far as the STi sway bar goes... I may have to think about it but right now I need to save my money! Joe just cost me $150 for that darn wing that Chaplins has up in Bellevue!

Woot! Nice pics man. We all told you the Swifts rule. :lol:
I never doubted you for a second bud! I'm so happy to a swift club member now haha

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking good! I'm sure I'll see you drive by soon!
Chris! There is this great spot down in Tukwila by the old regal theater we should go shoot some evening I have some great ideas! my work schedule is jacked up but gimme a call and lets meet up

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
15 Posts
That looks amazingly cool. Very tight and smooth.
I have that year/color/model and it's an amazing car. No mods, but have been thinking about a spring/strut/sway bar pkg when things wear out a bit more. My biggest (and only) complaint with this car is the handling. At any rate, nice ride! I live right up the valley from you near Tiger Mountain, so maybe I'll see your car around.

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Thanks Ian! I think we need to do that run again and maybe I won't slide on some of those corners as much! As far as the STi sway bar goes... I may have to think about it but right now I need to save my money! Joe just cost me $150 for that darn wing that Chaplins has up in Bellevue!
A spoiler totally changes the look of the car - nice find!!!

I'm always up for a fun drive - let me know if you're ever in the area. I just installed some larger front and rear (Swift) sway bars and WRX 4pots, and I'm itching to drive that route again.

If you change your mind about the rear sway bar, let me know. I'm only asking $40 for the bar and bushings. :banana:

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A spoiler totally changes the look of the car - nice find!!!

I'm always up for a fun drive - let me know if you're ever in the area. I just installed some larger front and rear (Swift) sway bars and WRX 4pots, and I'm itching to drive that route again.

If you change your mind about the rear sway bar, let me know. I'm only asking $40 for the bar and bushings. :banana:
Dang you Ian...what is different about the ones you just put on?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts