Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Modfather
2019 Impreza 5dr Sport - Manual
8,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because we all don't have huge monitors and it makes it difficult to read the text in a post, please try to limit your picture posting sizes to 800 X 600. At least keep the width 800. If you don't know how or can't feel free to e-mail me and I'll be happy to help.

There is a program I like to use for quick resizing called LView Pro. It's a very small program that does not even have an installer, you just need to unzip it into a folder and make a shortcut to it. It not only will resize (using the drop down at the top) but it will also do screen captures which comes in very handy. Another feature I like to use to tweak the photo is in the Retouch drop-down here is a feature called "Gamma correct" and another one called " Contrast Enhance". Use the sliders to adjust the photo. You will be surprised how much smaller the file size will be if you run a photo through this program. One other hint, when resizing with L-View using the "Edit" drop-down pick "Resize" and not "Redimension".

Here is the program, please do a right click save-as to get it. (under 400kb)

http://www.peatpics.com/public/fileforyou/LView.zip

Once we have the ability to attach files I will attach it instead.

·
Registered
205 Posts
May I use imageshack.us web site (when posting pictures) , which coverts the pictures into thumbnail form ???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts