Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Touring CVT
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a mighty Phoenix rising from the ashes of this accident...

... comes the 2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i Touring to save the day:

The deal for the Subaru that I'm affectionally referring to as Phoenix was finalized on my birthday - December 30. However, I'm not taking delivery or signing any paperwork until January 2 to avoid having to pay a full year of state Personal Property Tax. Complications, right? :icon_cool:

Anyway, aside from that quick and dirty iPhone 5S photo in this introductory post, I look forward to getting my DSLR out and snapping some higher quality images once I get my greedy little hands on the Forester and start the customization process. :icon_biggrin:

·
Banned
2013 2.5x auto
268 Posts
Congrats!
I also went from a Mazda to forester. Can't say good thing you were in an accident, but good thing you have a forester now!

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Touring CVT
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We had a minor snow storm break out in the midwest -- fortunately, we only got about 3 inches in St. Louis, so that didn't stop me from taking delivery of my 2014 Forester 2.5i Touring today. I had my mother-in-law drive me and my daughter to the dealership in her Legacy and signed all the paperwork.

So, it's only fitting that I already got the Forester dirty, right? :biggrin:

·
Registered
2014 2.5i Touring CVT
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We're in the middle of an honest-to-goodness blizzard here in St. Louis. I went outside to clear the driveway (only to have it re-covered from the drifts 15 minutes later, natch), and got some photos of the Snowbaru Forester in it's natural habitat:

We could get up to 13" when all is said and done. I'm getting too old for this crap!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts