Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Sahuarita, AZ 2018 Forester Limited
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I are looking at buying another Subaru during the 2019 model year. Can anyone recommend any of the five Phoenix-area Subaru dealers based upon a good experience with pricing? Name of a sales rep (preferably internet sales) who doesn’t play games would also be helpful. If you had a bad experience buying at Phoenix-area dealership, let me know who to avoid as well. Thanks.

·
Registered
2018 Forester
2 Posts
I have heard good things about the Subaru Superstore in Chandler. I went to Camelback Subaru. The Camelback Subaru service department has always been EXCELLENT, in my experiences, but the buying process there was a bit of a pain. Bought mine in person, not online, and prices are always higher at Camelback due to the dealer accessories they add to all vehicles. I probably paid more for my Forester than I should have. Hindsight is 20/20, I guess. Wish I could be of more help. Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I used Autonation Subaru in Scottsdale on May 30 to buy my 2019 Forester Sport. It has been a bit over a month now and I can say in retrospect it was a great transaction. The online salesman that contacted me told me about a model similar to what I wanted was coming in in 2 days and would be highly desired - he gave me the VIN and told me if I was serious to put a hold on it. I did, went in on the arrival day, and it was perfect. While I was buying it, 2 people came in and attempted to buy it so the hold process was important. I’m a Costco member, so had a pre-negotiated best price and they gave me fair money for my trade. The salesman’s name was Brendan, and he is a great guy that I would trust to recommend. Love this car - did a trip to Flagstaff over the 4th weekend and it was the least stressful drive ever and at the end of the trip I averaged 31mpg which is huge considering the elevation change. I was on fumes when I returned and after filling up, my DTE said 650 miles to go - oh what a feeling.

·
Registered
17 Forester Limited
67 Posts
I contacted the Phoenix Subaru dealers by e-mail to get the 10,000 mile service. Not one dealer responded. Tried Tucson Subaru and they responded promptly and I took it there - good service.

·
Registered
Sahuarita, AZ 2018 Forester Limited
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I've been impressed with the service at Tucson Subaru, but I still wish Tucson had an independent Subaru-only shop. Tucson Subaru usually has service special coupons on their website.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts