Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2008 XT Limited 4EAT
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a set of BC coilovers and the car is quite low. Not crazy low, but considerably lower than the Swifts. I'm not 100% sure the RSB has hit the tab yet as I haven't driven the car hard. The mark you see on the RSB was from the DIY LLWS before I shaved them down to the shape of the tabs.

This will eventually start hitting won't it? Do you think the car is simply too low to be running this bar?

·
Registered
05 Forester XT
541 Posts
Wow. Must be a lot lower than with the swifts.
Here's what my 22mm looks llike, with Perrin stout mounts and Perrin end links.
There were 2 different rear kits, and at the suggestion of other members I bought the STI version.

·
Registered
2008 XT Limited 4EAT
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the pics miko. Are you on Swifts? That's about where the bar was with the Swifts on.

I'm also using the stout mounts that came with the bar. They should be as short as the STi mounts. Ok I guess it's the ride height then.
Thanks.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
when on the alignment rack i noticed this same thing. i think its because i took the lift kit out and im sitting another 1" lower. its not really that big of a deal... ihave the forester/sti specific version.

·
Registered
05 Forester XT
541 Posts
I just realized that the top picture I posted is from the driver side and the sway bar has a different shape on the passenger side/
Here's what my passenger side looks like:
(I have a few more angles at Scooby - mjskier's Photos)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts