Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Forester GT
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Apologies if this is in the wrong area but ive been going over the forums all day and not sure where this should go.

I've had my Forester (2000 2litre Turbo GT) for a few months now, bought it for a good price off a friend of a friend, its done a lot of Kms (170) but has been looked after well and not thrashed. The only issue with it is the clutch shudder for 5mins when the car is cold - which ive been reading is quite common.

I have no other Foresters to compare it too but it does'nt feel like it goes as quick as it should right now and i'm really looking for some tips and tricks to boost it up a little.

A friend of mine suggested a new exhaust and pod filter which i'm seriously considering. Any idea how much extra power i might be seeing with this?

If you guys could give me some suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Digga

·
Registered
2007 Forester Sports
603 Posts
welcome, you'll get your answers for sure ... not from me though, i think there are things you can do to the turbo to make it better like a better up pipe and down pipe, plus a tune can do wonders, there are tons of answers available try searching in the engine section with your specific engine!! good luck

http://www.subaruforester.org/vbulletin/f113/

1 - 2 of 2 Posts