Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All

Does anyone know where I can find a performance muffler for my 08 Forester? I do NOT want an aggressive sounding one but moderate is okay. I can't seem to find any! If anyone has an idea, please share!

·
Super Moderator
35,252 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I will be sure to check it out. I heard for this generation forester you have to pretty much have it custom made. Thanks again

·
Super Moderator
35,252 Posts
I believe there are bolt on axle back systems you can buy, but they will be expensive & may be louder than you're looking for. :confused:

If you shop around, you should be able to find a local muffler shop that can fabricate an axle back for a reasonable price, as they will have the parts in stock. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Super Moderator
35,252 Posts
@Christopher Lee most muffler shops those Magnaflow 11255 mufflers as a stock item. The same muffler you can buy on-line, but not in a highly polished look, so they cost less. Besides, you'll want to paint it with Rust-Oleum B-B-Q black. You might save money if you get the muffler at the shop that fabricates the axle back for you. :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
2 Participants
2.5x_sleeper
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing