Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at different performance modules to get better throttle response and some more performance from my 17 FXT.
There are a lot of brands out there claiming different things and i was wondering if anyone has gotten good results with one of them.
thanks!

·
Registered
2018 Touring XT CVT
187 Posts
As stated already, avoid that garbage. CLAIMS are just that. Better of with going with the good old "1hp per sticker". ;)

Get an AP and tune.

·
Registered
2001 Forester STi 6spd with MapDCCD and 535hp
4,705 Posts
COBB accessport has the market cornered when it comes to the SJ chassis Forester XT model. There are a few definitions floating around for the Tactrix cable / ecuflash but i would go with the ol' reliable Accessport for any tuning of these particular chassis.

Anytime you see the word "Chip" there had better be some salsa or dip to go with it. "Chips" do not belong in cars, period. ECU's are far too advanced these days. Far gone are the days of "Chipping" an ecu to go faster. Those things are literally a scam nowadays.

·
Registered
2017 Forester XT
13 Posts
Accessport is it

Cobb has the tune ready to go for your XT. I used the stock map for about 3 month, but then added some custom tuned maps along with hop up parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts