Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone interested in getting together for a meet before WCSS12 in August?

I'm thinking it'd be nice to gather on a weekend afternoon, eat lunch, socialize, talk about cars, take pictures, and enjoy some of Willamette Valley's backroads.

When:
Sunday, June 27 @ 10:30 AM

Where:
Let's meet in the parking at 10:30 AM in the lot near Kohls/Sonic - there's plenty of parking.

The address is:

Kohl's
7360 Northwest Butler Street
Hillsboro, OR 97123

What:

Late Breakfast: :lol:
Sonic Drive-In
7380 Northwest Butler Street
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503) 648-0150​

Drive: (Probably take off from Sonic/Kohls between 11:00 and 11:30 AM)

Directions for the drive are in the attached PDF. I'll bring a few extra copies on Sunday, but please print one out if you have a printer.

Late Lunch: (We'll probably get here around 4 PM)
Cruise In Country Diner
9785 Southwest River Road
Hillsboro, OR 97123-9312
Cruise In Country Diner | Homepage

Who:
Arthrogrian19 (Ian)
dbphoto (Dan)
Fleavernator (???)
MochiiRide (Tamer)
Smooth (Andy)
st165turbos (???)
stg2wgn (Ethan)
wyldcat89 (Randi)

Attachments

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
I'd be down for a trip to Portland... I work on Saturdays...any chance we could make it a Sunday? either of those weekends would work for me!

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd be down for a trip to Portland... I work on Saturdays...any chance we could make it a Sunday? either of those weekends would work for me!
A Sunday should be fine, too. :) Edited first post. Andy, the 27th work for you?

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updated first post w/ some additional info. Please indicate the length of the drive you'd want to go on. I'm down for whatever...

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
woo sunday! I don't forsee any problem with getting down there. Count me in!

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 5-speed
55 Posts
i am down for this for sure. names ethan. i was at the seaside cruise in the silver fxt with tarmacs. itll be nice to meet all the forester guys in the area.

·
Registered
2005 Forester XT 5-speed
55 Posts
theres another burgundy fxt around here that i see from time to time. i will try and get him to come along also if i see him since i dont think hes on the forums here. its a red 06-08 with gold sti bbs and hellas behind the grill. bumper is unpainted last time i saw him.

·
Premium Member
2008 FSXT 4EAT
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
theres another burgundy fxt around here that i see from time to time. i will try and get him to come along also if i see him since i dont think hes on the forums here. its a red 06-08 with gold sti bbs and hellas behind the grill. bumper is unpainted last time i saw him.
That's GRP_FXT, I think. His name is Caleb, if I remember correctly. I'll send him a PM, too, but he hasn't signed in for a year.

·
Registered
04 Forester 2.5 XT AT
430 Posts
oooooh I want my real name on the list! It just happens to be Dan.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts