Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
05 Forester XT
699 Posts
Ooo yeah it's gone be very cool.He was here in AZ Phoenix few weeks ago on opening new Subaru dealership.He's a cool dude.We had car show and I was only one with Fozzy.Did not win anything but it was fun.If you R on NASIOC you can see pics on SWIC.I will try to post some later

·
Registered
2009 Forester XT Limited
1,525 Posts
Ok, I'm sure I will catch flack for this and I am way out numbered I'm sure, but to me that was pointless and stupid. I know............"If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all", but I had too.

Did I mention that I got a Flack Jacket for Christmas.............:rock:

·
Registered
2005 XS
166 Posts
Interesting:
1. Electric windows.
2. Regular ignition switch with keys dangling on key chain.

Does he drive it to the grocery store when he's not jumping?

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA

·
Registered
2006 Forester XT Limited 4EAT
2,000 Posts
Many world records are pointless beyond the fact that you are the only one to have done it.
I still enjoy them!

·
Registered
2000 Forester
88 Posts
Interesting:
1. Electric windows.
2. Regular ignition switch with keys dangling on key chain.

Does he drive it to the grocery store when he's not jumping?

Ray Lovinggood
Carrboro, North Carolina, USA
I'm pretty sure that he wrecked his other car practicing for this the day before and this is his extra. not completely positive, but i remember watching a vid of him crashing the day before this in practice.

·
Registered
2004 STI 6MT (2005)
2,934 Posts
I'm pretty sure that he wrecked his other car practicing for this the day before and this is his extra. not completely positive, but i remember watching a vid of him crashing the day before this in practice.
Yes, on his second practice jump he completely wrecked his car. That aside, he did have a back up the night of the event in case he became the world's first Subaru Submarine Rally Driver. Although I don't see him crashing, getting out and trying it again... Hmm..

·
Registered
2014 Forester XT Touring High Torque CVT
216 Posts
They keep the window set up stock. Some of the cars will have a red button where the keys go. This is how they do them at Vermont Sports car where they build them. They also use a part of the stock steering section with the directionals and wiper controls.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts