Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Forester 2.0 S Turbo
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

For start, excuses mon francais if some spelling is incorrect..

New member here from the Netherlands, happy to be reading all those posts filled with good stuff.

Living in a little town called Oostvoorne nearby the Northsea - just on the edge of the port of Rotterdam, i'm a proud and fresh owner of a forester '00 2.0 S-turbo.

Many helpful threads have helped me to know my car better now and many do some changes in the DIY-budged level, 'cause i think (a stoked 70cc 2-stroke DIY-tuner) it's more fun to fizzle a bit yourself than to give away lots of money in a country where everybody is having a thrill in trafficjams (...) al day long. :huh:

The Fozzy is mainly going to be used as a carrier for my mountainbikes on trips to the Alps, Pyrenees, Ardens and places like that.

Catch you on on a flipside!

Nick

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
As I pass the dreadlock camp I heard them say.....
WElcome.. That's my jam.

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT Limited
1,870 Posts
any of you Dutch Folk from Sneek?

·
Premium Member
2015 Highlander AWD XLE 6AT
4,255 Posts
Welcome!

The Fozzy is mainly going to be used as a carrier for my mountainbikes on trips to the Alps, Pyrenees, Ardens and places like that.
We want pictures!

Safe travels,
Jim / crewzer

·
Registered
1999 2.0 S-Turbo EAT
28 Posts
Hi, welcome from the Netherlands/ Nieuwegein. Enjoy your Foz as much as I do :) (also 2.0-t but from '99 - driving it now for a month or so)

·
Registered
2000 Forester 2.0 S Turbo
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
True, BUT it wasn't ment in that way. Sneek (Snits) is a town in a rather apart provence of the Netherlands (Friesland) who see themselves rather to be a country on their own. The dialect or language there is also pretty un-understandable.

Non or less you can sort of legally smoke pot there too, hahaha ;) just kiddin'

Holland isn't Netherlands, just part of ... it is common people refer Holland = Netherlands

1 - 19 of 19 Posts