Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 X
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am venturing out of what I know and investigating doing a few modifications to my Forester. Naturally, I need a little guidance!

Here is what I am thinking of doing to my MY06:

1. Sport Grill - I have the regular Forester grill and would like the sport one. I am guessing they can be ordered from a dealer. How much do they run and how hard is it to change out?

2. Rally Bar with Driving Lights - Are there any other options for rally light bars for my model than the Rally Innovations bar? What kind of driving lights does everyone recommend? I personally like those big round Hella type lights. Any other companies I should look at for both the bar and the lights?

ALSO! How hard is it to wire these babys up? I have two extra spots next to my fog light button that I would like to use. Can I purchase another fog lamp switch to use?

3.Head and tail lamps with black bezels. I think only the sport versions came with the black lamps. I have a dark grey Forester and I think these would look AMAZING with my car! How much do they run and again....a dealer purchase?

Thanks for your help! I know I ask a lot of questions, but it is for the greater good of my Forester!

Thanks!

Jon

·
Registered
2014 CVT
826 Posts
check out the Utility and protection threads as well as the Lighting and electrical threads, for your lighting needs, such as light bars. and the body threads for your grill needs, many ppl have built there own light bars and such, and if your looking for a sports grill check out the site venders

·
Registered
2006 X
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
check out the Utility and protection threads as well as the Lighting and electrical threads, for your lighting needs, such as light bars. and the body threads for your grill needs, many ppl have built there own light bars and such, and if your looking for a sports grill check out the site venders
I'll be honest. I have tried already in the lighting forum with no replies. I figured I'd try here because most people check this part of the forum out every day!

·
Super Moderator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
35,866 Posts
I can answer #3.

'08 Forester Sports headlights will run around $600/set
'08 Forester Sports tail lights will run around $300/set

My source for Subaru parts is Jackie (SubaruPartsGirl), Annapolis Subaru, (866) 509-3019. She's a supporting vendor here on the forum. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
30,106 Posts
Please keep the in-depth modding questions confined to the tech forums. No sense in cross-posting them here. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.