Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16' Forester
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am new here and wondering if anyone can help with some part numbers for the front differential fill and drain plug or point me in the direction where I can locate some more resources.

I'm based in Australia so there are limited aftermarket resources so I've based a lot of research on the guides offered by the US. There is not a big market for Subaru parts in Australia compared to the US, as all the dealers want you to go back to the dealer for all services which I understand. But it is extremely pricey here so, in an attempt to do it myself, I am hoping if anyone can help shed some light on locating part numbers/resources. So I plan on doing a differential oil replacement and want to order some parts for backup in case I need it (Fingers crossed I don't).

I've located some part numbers based on some other forum posts I've read but could anyone confirm if I've got the right one? I believe the "H01621" is the drain plug? But where is the fill plug?

For context, I've also got a 2016 Forester 2.5i CVT model.

Many thanks for your help!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.