Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knows the part number for the rubber piece of the forester cargo cover that holds the back flap in place. I attached a photo of what I'm talking about. I broke the original one off and a couldn't fix it. I was having trouble explaining this to the dealer over the phone. I couldn't find it online unfortunately. Thank you

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
35,460 Posts
I'd recommend contacting Jackie, @SubaruPartsGirl here on the forum. She's a forum supporting vendor & a parts wiz! Her direct number at Annapolis Subaru is (866) 509-3019.

Tell her you're a forum member, as she gives forum members a discount! :wink:

Bobby...

['07 FSXT MODding Journal] ['03 X MODding Journal]

·
Vendor
1,000 Posts
Hello!

Unfortunately that part is not sold separately from the cover, they only sell the full assembly again. If your cargo cover was sold to you with the vehicle or at the time you purchased it, it is covered under your 3/36k warranty. Otherwise the warranty coverage is 1 year. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Jackie

·
Vendor
1,000 Posts
@TheSub I found out today that I was incorrect about this! Generally all replacement parts for accessories are listed in the accessory catalog and that catalog shows nothing available separately. I stumbled across this in our regular parts catalog and amazingly enough they are fairly cheap! I apologize for not being more thorough in my first search!

LH Stopper - 65577AG010JC - $2.78
RH Stopper - 65577AG000JC - $3.36

Thanks,
Jackie

·
Registered
140 Posts
update :
I confirm that 65577AG000JC (STOPPER TONNEAU cover) is the correct part for Forester 2009.
Just fit it!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts