·
Registered
2006 2.5 XT Limited 4EAT
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Already modding.... :woohoo:

As it was when I got it last week...

New 18" rims and tires...

Rockford Fosgate 12" and Rockford Fosgate 250watt Amp under the deck...

Jensen Multimedia/NAV Touchscreen...

Things are looking A LOT Better..... I think !!!

·
Registered
2006 2.5 XT Limited 4EAT
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments !!!

Just got the calipers painted up yesterday... :bling:

·
Registered
98 forester
126 Posts
^^^^with them!

looks killer though. did you mod it to watch movies while your driving? i did it to mine on my old car. helps passengers with long drives

·
Registered
2006 2.5 XT Limited 4EAT
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree on the suspension drop... I'm thinking some pro-line springs would be about the right height. Gotta save up some cash and get some fer sure. :biggrin:

Yup, the DVD has been modded to play while driving. Great for the kiddo's in the back seat. I'll most likely end up with some headrest monitors for them.

·
Registered
2002 ES300
4,419 Posts
Looking good. First thing I thought: Hey those are the same wheels I have on my '01! He has great taste. ... Then I realized that was your before pic. Haha. Still looks good. Then I thought it should be dropped, but it kinda looks good at normal height. Anywho. Nice touch with the calipers. A subtle touch that often gets overlooked. I look forward to seeing your progress on your Foz.

·
Registered
2006 2.5 XT Limited 4EAT
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Switched out the wheels/tires for some 17's hoping to get rid of some of that fender gap... now 225/55/17.
I added some contrast to the stock WRX wheels and I think they turned out great. :biggrin:

·
Registered
04 forester xt
969 Posts
beautiful background. the wrx wheels look better than the other wheels imo. swifts and the fxt sport upgrades would look awesome.

dont the wrx wheels look like 20's in those pics? did you have to get spacers? i like the blue color, dont see it that much

·
Registered
2006 2.5 XT Limited 4EAT
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
beautiful background. the wrx wheels look better than the other wheels imo. swifts and the fxt sport upgrades would look awesome.

dont the wrx wheels look like 20's in those pics? did you have to get spacers? i like the blue color, dont see it that much
Thanks... Background is Garden of the God's park here in Colorado Springs. Truly one of the most accurately named parks for sure !!!

Yeah... I think the WRX wheels look a lot better too. I painted everything except the spoke area black. I'm thinking that is what makes them appear bigger. Without the black contrast they were a bit plan looking on the Forester.

No spacers... they fit perfect.

·
Registered
2006 2.5 XT Limited 4EAT
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Got a few more things done.... :icon_cool:

Lightly tinted the tails to tone down that chrome and added a Carbon Fiber JDM Style Scoop for the new STI TMIC upgrade. :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts