Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Forester XT 4EAT
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Forester parked behind me in Portchester, NY yesterday.

I left a note for the owner to check this place out. Nice CGM XT w/5spd and PP.

·
#8 Post ho
1999 Subaru Forester
2,439 Posts
I always want to tell other forester owners about this place!

The other day I saw the EXACT replica of my car driving down, and the owner even waved to me

Same color, trim, accessories...

I have a feeling it was the person that owned my car before me.. and this forester I saw was purchased at the same dealship as I got mine...

Hopefully I'll figure out the whole story later

·
Registered
399 Posts
FYI...

I sent Peaty a PM earlier today asking if he could get a sticky posted w/ the subaruforester.org cards template attached. He has to edit it for the .com to .org change... but said he would work on it and get it posted up.

·
Administrator
2004 Forester XT Premium 4EAT
29,449 Posts
lol, you guys must not see a lot of other Foresters around in your area. If I were to leave a card on every Forester I see, I'd have to print up a new batch every day! :lol:

Most of the other XT's around here seem to be driven my middle-aged housewives that give you a blank stare (if anything) when I wave to them...:poke:

There are two Foresters that always park at the local community center, right in front of the building, one behind the other. I see them parked there at least once a week, and it cracks me up each time because the license plate on one of them reads "1 HT NANA" :lol:

·
Administrator
2018 2.5i Premium CVT
18,950 Posts
Subaru, the official car of New England!

When I lived in MD I'd wave at most all Subies. In NH, I only wave at red Foresters. Much more than that and I'd wear out my arm.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
317 Posts
Suprisingly... there are very few XTs around southern california... on any given day I drive amongst 350,000 other commuters down the 91 freeway, and sometimes it will be weeks inbetween sightings.

But the second you get up in the mountains, especially up near Tahoe, they're like rabbits.

:bananapowerslide:

·
'03 XS MT PSM
2015 Ford Focus ST
2,371 Posts
bbottomley said:
Subaru, the official car of New England!

When I lived in MD I'd wave at most all Subies. In NH, I only wave at red Foresters. Much more than that and I'd wear out my arm.
I hear you on that one! Even the WRX & STi owners don't wave to eachother because they are so plentiful.

·
Registered
2010 FXT Limited 4EAT Sport Shift
1,461 Posts
Early in our FXT ownership (12-04), we travelled to the California coast for a tour (Ventura to Monterey). We left N. Arizona where Subaru's have a 17% market share, and Foresters were gaining popularity quickly. Leaving Santa Barbara beaches, we descended into drainage, meeting an identical Platinum Silver Metallic 04FXT at the bottom, with whom we shared toothy smiles and happy recognition...
-Quick ( to wave to other FXTs)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts