Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport Rubber band
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Sport. I was playing around with Aha and Pandora apps and have issues. Both will not load without a "not available at this time" nag screen. Music will play but nothing on screen. My main issue is Pandora will not stay off. Every time I start up whatever function of music I have on after a few seconds Pandora will over ride it.

I have force stopped the app on my phone with no change. I have looked everywhere for a setting like the USB auto play setting in the HU. I can't find any way to stop Pandora from cutting in. Need help. I have also deleted and reinstalled the app on my phone a couple of times with no success.

Also can't load any stocks in the tracker within the travel app but that's for another day.

Seems the apps are not ready for prime time.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. Nobody has this issue? Anybody getting past the "not available screen" for Aha and Pandora?

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport CVT
316 Posts
Bump. Nobody has this issue? Anybody getting past the "not available screen" for Aha and Pandora?
Have a Sport as well. Never had any issues like the one you’ve mentioned.
Have not had any issues at all except for the need for the firmware update.

I listen to Pandora all the time and switch between XM and FM radio. No issues.
The Aha app always asks to connect when I plug iphone into system. Other than that, doesn’t show any warnings.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@titleman I'm plugged in. Music will play but nothing on screen. The only way to stop Pandora is a force stop of app on my phone.

·
Registered
2019 Forester Sport
123 Posts
Um..... my Forester hasn't arrived yet and I have not yet read the manuals, but.... can you power cycle/reboot the console? :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts