Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2007 2.5X 5mt
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Perfect color match so blending areas is easy and comes out unnoticeable. Customer service is a bit rude but they will take care of you if there is a defect.

Pros: Perfect match, company stands behind product
Cons: Not so fast to ship (don't expect it in less than 2 - 2 1/2 weeks), customer service is rude, base coat is pricey

·
luvin' it
2008 Forester Sports XT 5-speed manual
815 Posts
I'd like to agree with Nick here on the shipping. Apparently they mix the paint for your vehicle when you order, so there's a queue for that as they make the paint kits and ship them out as they receive orders. It took them about 3-4 weeks to ship my order; from placing my order online to when I received it in the mail.

Personally, I like that fact that they don't believe paint is "one size, fits all" and treat every car as unique, even if you might have the same year, manufacturer, and model of vehicle as a previous order.

·
Registered
2007 2.5X 5mt
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree, but with the multiple companies I tried out for aerosol oem spray paint, this was the closest match.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT '06 STi 6MT
707 Posts
i placed an order with them last month and was nothing but pleased by their service and product. paint was a perfect match and honestly not overly pricey IMO. took about a week from when i placed my order to when i had shipping info, though i am closer to where they ship from than others. thumbs up from me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts