Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 xt premium
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to know if anyone can recommend a Paintless dent removal business in the Brisbane QLD area that you have dealt with or someone you know has had dents removed and would recommend them as i have 3 tiny dents on the drivers side doors that every time i look out the kitchen window i can see all 3 dents in a certain light and it just annoys the crap out of me......

:Banane35:

Gavin..

·
Casper reincarnated
2,272 Posts
I can recommend this guy, he does a very good job too and he does travel as he came up to the Sunshine Coast to do mine, give him a tingle.

Dent Rescue

Address: PO Box 22

Deception Bay QLD 4508

Phone: 0429 729 131

·
Registered
2008 xt premium
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Flat out Mick, been on holidays since the 18th Dec and not going back to work till the 18th of Feb as the minister for war and finance is over due to give birth :Banane14: and no later than this Wednesday plus been stuffing around with the boat so i will try and get it done before i go back to work and in between baby and boat..

Gavin..

·
Registered
2000 legacy manual
3 Posts
dent removal brisbane

Hi guys,
just thought i would give you a shout, my husband does paintless dent removal and is a forester fan , i am sure if you need any help he will be glad too! especially if you mention this site and can talk about bikes and fishing too!! Take a look at the site www.dentrepairbrisbane.com.au his name is Jon
He is always happy to help any one..:icon_biggrin:
hope this helps cheers duchess1

·
Registered
2008 xt premium
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi guys,
just thought i would give you a shout, my husband does paintless dent removal and is a forester fan , i am sure if you need any help he will be glad too! especially if you mention this site and can talk about bikes and fishing too!! Take a look at the site www.dentrepairbrisbane.com.au his name is Jon
He is always happy to help any one..:icon_biggrin:
hope this helps cheers duchess1
Thanks for that duchess1 will definately give him a call regarding the dents i want removed.

Gavin..

·
Registered
MY09 XS Premium Auto
23 Posts
+1 for Dent Rescue from Deception Bay. Due to some careless person in a shopping centre I ended up with a 5cm long (vertical) dent on the front LH door just touching the bend near the top of the door and another smaller one on the rear.

I went to just about every dent removal place in Brisbane or sent photos to the ones I couldn't get to. Everyone bar Dent Removal said they didn't think they could get the front door dent out, due to it touching the bend and Subaru's use of thinner metal. One said he could get it to about 80-85% and around $400 to do both.

Dent removal came to me and said he was pretty confident he would be able to get the dent out and if he didn't, there would be no charge for it. Two days latter he came back, took him about 10 mins to fix the rear ones (he found another smaller one) and then worked on the front one and after around 30 mins he had removed the dent to what I would call a 99.9%standard. If you got close you could see a minor change to the paint work, but only if you no the dent was there.

The total cost was less than $180.

·
Registered
2008 xt premium
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have you got a phone number Bandit110 as i haven't yet got around to getting the dents fixed???

Gavin..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts