Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,great forum.Ive learned more about my soon to be new ride then I could have imagined (Im already lookig to find an 04 sti ecu.lol) Im new to Subies and Im waiting on the dealer to get my 04 Forester XT in. Im very excited and a little nervous. Its my 1st turbo and AWD vehicle. Ive turned many a wrench but there is some uncharted territory ahead with this ride.lol

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,424 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on your new Forester! Post up a picture when you get it so we can look it over. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome and Ill put a pick im my avy of my Black XT next to my 8' high snow pile outside. :D

·
Administrator
39,424 Posts
Thanks for the welcome and Ill put a pick im my avy of my Black XT next to my 8' high snow pile outside. :D
Nice! :cool:

T-shirt weather here in Oregon with our very mild winter weather! We took the winter tires off a couple weels ago. :smile:

On the pictures. You're required to have 15 posts to link to a host (to prevent spamming), but you can attach pictures (thumbnails) now. :wnk:

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the tip. 15 posts shouldnt be hard to acheive since the search function has sent me "around the mountain" numerous times. Im a member of other forums and am due for the "N00B, use the search button" comments. :cool:

·
Administrator
39,424 Posts
I think you'll find we're pretty easy going here on this forum. A post has to be pretty lame to be "flamed". Normally a member will point you in the right direction. :wink:

As to searching. If you can't find it via forum search, try the google search option. :smile:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, what he said. :icon_wink:
Thanks E Towners! Im here in the SW near 7 Springs Ski Resort.Looks like 6" snow over night, Time to go and dig out again. :icon_mad:

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,827 Posts
Everybody who got walloped with snow this year had better be ready for some flooding when it begins to melt. Just sayin'

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everybody who got walloped with snow this year had better be ready for some flooding when it begins to melt. Just sayin'
We we can just pray for a sloooooooooooow melt off.

ETowners- Kyners in Chambersburg is where my XT is coming from, anyone want to go a look over some shoulders during the 110 point presale inspection? :biggrin:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Tuned200. IO was looking at an 04 xt from Olive Hill but sadly couldnt get financed for a private sale. :icon_sad:

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wel hello from the "Commonwealth"

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here she is!!!