Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last month we bought a 2006 Outback 2.5i Limited to replace our beloved (and totaled) 2004 Acura TL.

We love the Outback so much, and were having some problems with our 2004 Nissan Frontier, so we decided to trade that on another Subaru. We owned the Frontier outright, so we just basically even traded it on a 2003 Forester.

Here's our new cars.

Now it's funny. We don't fight over the Outback anymore. Now neither one of us cares which car the other takes, because we have a Subaru either way! HAHA

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! Will be removing the gold pinstripe on the Forester in a minute here.

This week I am getting tint done and two sets of kayak saddles (Yakima Hullraiser).

Funny that I had no desire to mod the Outback at all (maybe since it was nicer to start), but the wheels are turning for this car.

·
Registered
2013 WRX Limited Manual
563 Posts
Very Nice! I have an 05XT and my wife has an 05 LL Bean outback. We LOVE both as well!

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAHA Yeah, coming from the TL, they don't have the same power I am used to, but they are still fun to drive!

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cause I am psyched and wanted to brag. Plus I saw this section first and thought the other might be more fitting...

I am sorry if this offended you. :chair:

·
Registered
2009 Forester
1,155 Posts
No...

I though you post two, then you got another two....:biggrin:

You must be rich...:biggrin:

anyway, those cars look good

·
Registered
Forester X
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAHA Thanks!

If I had 4 Subarus, I would have branched a little more and gone with an Impreza Outback Sport and a WRX Sti... HAHA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts