Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah its nice. I will upload the videos I have of it. Its my Husbands present for when he comes home from his deployment. I am in the process of designing a color scheme and everything for it.

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Here are videos they were shot on my phone so they arent the best.

But He picked it out. i just got it delivered and all that good stuff. I am still waiting on the rest of the parts to get here. He is very excited. I know i will never see him now LOL. But its okay. He deserves it

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. its def something that he has wanted for a while now. He is very excited. I need to Design a new color scheme and all that jazz now.

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I like them now. He wants to totally change everything. I really like the sky blue. I would like it to stay sky blue but he wants to do it Arctic green????? I think thats what he said and have me design the decals. Its a PITA cause he is so damn picky.

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We bought this one for 10,000 and it came with a trailer and extra tires and all kinds of parts. I know there was one on craigs list I think. My husband found his on Dirty Impreza I think.

·
Premium Member
2009 Outback XT-B 5MT
10,409 Posts
I bet your neighbors are pissed.

I liked the Gulf Oil color scheme :shrug:

Are you planning to swap a turbo motor into it?

·
Registered
2009 XT
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bet your neighbors are pissed.

I liked the Gulf Oil color scheme :shrug:

Are you planning to swap a turbo motor into it?
We just got her painted. But i cant post anything until he comes home. He does follow this thread I think so. But I think that he is going to keep it stock. I am not really sure yet. But I can say that the color scheme is a little different. i am so glad that We got her painted. She will be out in the springs on the 22nd of May though. Well so Far i have had the cops show up 2 times for the noise of the car LMAO. But you know what. its okay. I told them that I will see them once a week lol and the guy just laughed. he even asked to see the car. No one in the neighbor will really like him when it will be started at like 5 am.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts