Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I said respectively , you clown .
This is great you get to insult admin with out any infractions !!!!!

Actually editing this that they get to insult us as well which isn't as great :crying:

Note from up above: We get to edit yours as well. >:)>:)>:):monkey_dance::monkey_dance:

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have no doubt that the royals cost us more than they give us but they do create a lot of revenue through tourism and charity work .
You have an infraction. Serious comments are not allowed on here.....Unless you are starting an argument, in which case it’s OK :furious:

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
Once heard on the occasion of Prince Charles's arrival in OZ:

"Pommy [barstuds] drink warm beer!"

And to put an automotive flavor on it, "British don't intentionally drink warm beer. They use Lucas refrigerators."

·
Registered
961 Posts
Ooooh politics :surprise:
No, not at all. Anti-political yes. Given the choice, I'd opt for the Warrior Chief, rather than be afflicted with 650 witch doctors & their hoard of acolytes. Unless of course you want to appoint me as Benevolent Dictator 0:)

keep the blood from rushing
Rushing, that's hardly something the aunty-tipped-over-deans are renowned for :Banane35::Banane35::Banane35:

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
I said respectively , you clown .
This is great you get to insult admin with out any infractions !!!!!

Actually editing this that they get to insult us as well which isn't as great :crying:

Note from up above: We get to edit yours as well. >:)>:)>:):monkey_dance::monkey_dance:

@Kevin its funny how you off people>:)

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Poffer this is funny to me considering mine and kevs recent history which has been in an unseen format , I do however think that kev is a decent bloke besides being a massive dick .
having said that , wat you have said is a good point and well presented !

21 - 40 of 126 Posts