Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as @lockheed doesn't have large enough gonads or more than likely his infractions don't allow; I have the need to post this thread for all us 'one can Dans' who feel the need to let off a wee bit of steam and just take the pi$$ out of each other.

Please post what ever you need to say as we can all take good craic and if you can't then may i politely ask you not to participate.

I'm sure who do will take all criticism regarding our banter yet childish behaviour ( have to say that to cover ourselves )with a good sense of humour and do hope by starting this I'm not braking any rules.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Post any jokes , mishaps and decisions made by others that could do with a rethink. Speeling missteaks, grammar..Whatever. (did you see what I did there)
@lockheed, @poffer and I'm sure @Stevie1982 lets get out our tight n short cut off 90's denims on and have a ball. That also includes you too @Banstead Stig and all the rest you know who you are.
Flares, skinnies, spray ons and drain pipes are tolerated too. Please no MC Hammer pantaloons though.
@Stevie1982 you'll have to borrow a pair from Will (lockheed)

Please keep this thread alive and I'll donate a can of Stella to my liver every time a new post is made. And maybe a wee shot of Jagermeister if it's a good un.

Hit me I can take it..I hope :grin2:

·
Administrator
11,641 Posts
and do hope by starting this I'm not braking any rules.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Post any jokes , mishaps and decisions made by others that could do with a rethink. Speeling missteaks, grammar..Whatever. (did you see what I did there)
No, no rules are "braken" .....yet :grin2:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Kevin.....you’ve just been sprung “liking” a pom. At this very moment, there are 15 burly (but slightly inept) cultural police rocking up to your gaff to give you a knock :grin2:

·
Registered
959 Posts
Those dammed Antipodeans, their ancestors had the foresight to leave, or be deported, from the UK. Just how did they know that our 20th/21st century politicians would drop us into such an abject mess known as the European Project (EU).

At least your politicians have some chance of blood flow into their brains, what with living on the underside of the world. :Banane35:

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those dammed Antipodeans, their ancestors had the foresight to leave, or be deported, from the UK. Just how did they know that our 20th/21st century politicians would drop us into such an abject mess known as the European Project (EU).

At least your politicians have some chance of blood flow into their brains, what with living on the underside of the world. :Banane35:
Ooooh politics :surprise:

id love to live in aus .

but its so hot there , poisonous spiders , jelly fish, snakes , crocodiles , and @Kevin .

its such a hostile place !
I'm on the floor pahahahahahahahahahaha

I'd second that I'd also love to live in Oz, Japan is only a stones throw away ..... :grin2:

1 - 20 of 126 Posts
About this Discussion
125 Replies
18 Participants
Makingforestergreatagain
Subaru Forester Owners Forum
We’re the best Subaru Forester Owners Forum to talk about the best years of the Subaru Forester, modifications and reliability history of the Subaru Forester.
Full Forum Listing