Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
01 Forester L
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so Im looking for a nice lower offset wheel that are super cheap. (I know super cheap usually equals heavy and weak) I was looking at the xxr 521 (flat Black) in a 18x8.5 +40 with 10mm spacers. the other option is the miro m02 (silver or flat black)in a 18x9 +38 maybe space it out with an 3 or 8mm spacer. I have a gold/black forester sf and i cant figure out which wheel would look better. If you guys have any pics of these color rims on a gold sf or something with that style it would help alot. Also how flush will it be? any other wheels in similar size price and with the same general offset or lower let me know.

-Since I dont have 15 post yet it wont let me post urls to the sites.

The xxr wheels can be found at Nlmotoring.computer
The Miro wheels can be found at wagen-wheels.computer

I forgot to mention im going to be slamming it hopefully.

·
Registered
01 Forester L
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont understand what Captain Picard is trying to convey with his facepalm. My quest for flush and slam or my ignorance on how to obtain it on the forester.

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
40,088 Posts
I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but me thinks the combination of spacers & offset will be a problem. I'd recommend going here, plug in your stock tire/wheel & +48 offset & what you want to go to & view the data to see if it will work. :smile:

I'm running XXR wheels, which you can view here & here. They're considered a mid priced wheel. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
I dont understand what Captain Picard is trying to convey with his facepalm. My quest for flush and slam or my ignorance on how to obtain it on the forester.
all of the above + being cheap. if you really must be "hellaflush" do it right! first and foremost get some coilovers. then get wheels w/ the correct fwush offset to begin w/, +30-35 should do it - just get some 18x9 rotas. PLEASE DONT USE SPACERS last but not least make sure you put on some ridiculously narrow tires, 215s should do LOL...

then you can fit in w/ all the other cali brodawgs the correct way:icon_sad:

·
Registered
01 Forester L
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trust me I dont want to use spacers. Don't hate on socal. You just mad cause we stylin on ya. lol. Anyone have any other wheels in like a 18x9 or even 17s with like a 20-30 offset. under 1k.

·
Registered
2004 Forester XT '06 STi 6MT
707 Posts
then you can fit in w/ all the other cali brodawgs the correct way:icon_sad:
doodbrosephsondawg!

OP, i don't think you will find a lot on here to help in your hellaflush-fad quest. besides, how is cali stylin' when they are just copying what's been done in japan for years...

Angry Toaster's sf is probably one of the "most" aggressive, PURPOSE oriented setups out there imo.

·
Registered
2008 FSXT M/T
4,167 Posts
Trust me I dont want to use spacers. Don't hate on socal. You just mad cause we stylin on ya. lol. Anyone have any other wheels in like a 18x9 or even 17s with like a 20-30 offset. under 1k.
if by styling you mean ruining the handling and ride of your car so be it:chair: a 20-30 offset wheel? just kiss your wheel bearings goodbye now...

go to wheeldude.com and buy some rotas w/ a 35 offset. not to mention you are not going to find the wheels you want for under a g unless they are rotas or drags... unfort for your poor car, drags will come in the offset you want too.

www.wheeldude.com
www.dragwheels.com (dr-31 limited editions)

/story

·
Registered
01 Forester L
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im just joking with you guys. Angry Toasters car is super clean. after seeing that I need to find a 18x9 or 9.5 with a +20 offset.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts