Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I'm looking to buy a set of fog lights for my Forester X '10. From what I've read from this forum, the oem kit is not so compared to the ones sold aftermarket. Can you guys suggest any particular brand/model that is pretty good but not so expensive as well. I also need to know the online store where I can get them. I'm also most likely gonna have someone from a local electronics car shop install them coz I'm not so good with electrical components within cars.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2010 Forester 2.5X SE
55 Posts
I like PIAA. they are a little pricy but work really well and are very durable. I dont have fogs on my 2010 foz so i think i am going to retrofit some little piaa's in the stock location, or maybe i will just get the bill bar and stick the 520's on that i like... or maybe both. here is a pic of the 520 by piaa on my 06 OBS

Attachments

·
Fast & Dirty
2009 Forester XT 4 speed auto
4,039 Posts
^ good selection but questionable customer service during my last order. Seem to have a slower response when they already have your money.

There ability to pack an accurate order seem to elude them when I order as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts