Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2002 SG XT Auto
3,491 Posts
Not me m8, but it might be an idea designing a European version of the SF.org sticker and sticking them in our cars. Then at least we'll know if we see someone. Or our user names at least.

·
Registered
99 UK S-turbo
8,590 Posts
I did see a black JDM on the M25 going clockwise (I was going the other way) by the M3 on Monday at about 4pmish.

Simon

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,389 Posts
i'd be up with a GB for stickers, put me down for 2 turbo ones. Just had a look on the rally decals site, whats the p&p. one of my pet hates about ordering off the net is when you full all your details in and find out p&p is ££££££.

·
Registered
2009 JDM XT Forester Auto
682 Posts
i'd be up with a GB for stickers, put me down for 2 turbo ones. Just had a look on the rally decals site, whats the p&p. one of my pet hates about ordering off the net is when you full all your details in and find out p&p is ££££££.
We could pm to pleiad7 ?

·
Registered
2009 JDM XT Forester Auto
682 Posts
A message from pleiad 7

"Yes, I can ship for you. I'll need a list of exactly how many stickers, what color, orientation, turbo or non-turbo, inside or outside, and then I'll be able to get you an idea of how much postage cost will be."

So if anyone interested post up your choice of stickers or go with NorthDownsScooby stickers ?

1. major Both side turbo outside in white and pink

·
Premium Member
2008 XS 4EAT
9,878 Posts
As I mentioned in another post. Have some inexpensive business cards done up with your user name and or this website and others that they might be interested in. I realize that this only works on parked cars, but it does get the word out there.
Cheers

·
Registered
2004 XT Manual
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A message from pleiad 7

"Yes, I can ship for you. I'll need a list of exactly how many stickers, what color, orientation, turbo or non-turbo, inside or outside, and then I'll be able to get you an idea of how much postage cost will be."

So if anyone interested post up your choice of stickers or go with NorthDownsScooby stickers ?

1. major Both side turbo outside in white and pink
2. English Ben; both side turbo whatever looks best on a blue xt!
Are we still getting these?

·
JDM Foz [sold]
2016 Mercedes E220 AMG Auto
4,389 Posts
if you want SF.org stickers then get your name down on the list and lets get this sorted.

Add you name - which type and (colour)

Lets set a date to get these ordered by say 30th March?????

List so far.
1. Major - major Both side turbo outside in white and pink
2. D Man - 2 Turbo
3. mykp - 2 turbo (white)

·
Registered
2004 XT Manual
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if you want SF.org stickers then get your name down on the list and lets get this sorted.

Add you name - which type and (colour)

Lets set a date to get these ordered by say 30th March?????

List so far.
1. Major - major Both side turbo outside in white and pink
2. D Man - 2 Turbo
3. mykp - 2 turbo (white)
4. English Ben - turbo both sides in White
you forgot me and removed me!! Cheeky begger! Have added mine again.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts