Subaru Forester Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi there my name is Ian and I have just bought my 3rd subaru, its a 2008 MY09 Fozza XT manual, 25,000km's and in near showroom condition, my other 2 subarus are a 2007 Liberty/Legacy 2.5I premium pack (sunroof but no leather) and a 1990 Brumby/Brat.

Will be putting some pics up of all three shortly so check back soon...

·
Premium Member
2013 Kia Rio Automatic
1,614 Posts
Welcome aboard! I am going to hold you to posting those pictures!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

·
Administrator
2007 Forester Sports XT 4EAT
39,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! :biggrin:

Congratulations on the new Forester! Looking forward to the pictures. :wink:

Bobby...

My MODding Journal

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well so far the list is empty, its totally stock, hasn't even got floormats :oops: but there it a long list of things planned:
19's because I cant get the rims I want in 20's or bigger unless I convert the stud pattern to 5x114.3 and I cant see that happening for cheap...
Tein super street coil overs
Full turbo back exhaust from Hi Tech
TD05H after I get it rebuilt and the correct compressor housing fitted, it currently has the inlet with the 90deg elbow cast into it, Maybe even a VF series turbo if I can stretch for it
STI top mount cooler or larger aftermarket cooler(APS or similar)
More boost :thumbs:
Short Shifter
PPG 1st-4th helical cut gear replacement set after I break the standard stuff which will probably just be a matter of when, not if
Front LSD
Maybe a RWD conversion spool if I get bored...
but first and fore most is paying the car off and doing some exterior stuff like the sports kit, mesh grill, "f" badge and Ozfoz decals

So enough about my wish list, here's some pics

OMG theres a snail under ma bonnet

Damm plastic, cant see the steel...

100.7 Zink Stinks...

Fully sick sub uleh

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For those that are interested ill post some pics of my brumby, it's lifted and half way through a EJ22 convert with a 5 stud convert and will be running 16" fozza steelies powder coated black

·
Registered
:(
471 Posts
Welcome!! =)

* I didn't know the Brat was called Brumby in AU... Isn't that the AU wild horse? Huh, learn somethin new everday =)

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea ive been a long time member of the Ausubaru.com forum and the USMB and found out that there called a brat everywhere except here, kinda like the Legacy/Liberty thing

·
Registered
2008 Forester XT
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
when I get home ill post up some pics of the Liberty and my TF magna wagon (the Magon lol) and if people wanna see my bikes ill post them up too...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts